National Student Exchange (NSE)
Marshall University is one of 200 colleges and universities that participate in the National Student Exchange throughout the United States, its territories, and Canada.
The National Student Exchange Program allows qualifying students to study for up to 2 semesters at participating universities and colleges for the price of their Marshall University tuition. In order to qualify for the program, students must be in good academic, financial, and social standing with the university as well as have a minimum of a 2.5 overall GPA.
By participating in the NSE, students will…
- Broaden personal and educational experiences
- Study and live in a different environment
- Explore and appreciate new cultures
- Take courses not offered on their home campus
- Search for graduate schools or future employment
- Acquire life skills
- Have the time of their life!
For more information, visit http://www.nse.org/
Or contact the Marshall University NSE Coordinator:
Chris Atkins, Academic Counselor, Laidley Hall Room 115, 304-696-3252, firstname.lastname@example.org