The Division of Information Technology has executive responsibility for the vision, policy-making, planning, development, implementation and overall administration for computing, library and related technologies in support of the University’s teaching, research, and administrative activities. Major features of that responsibility are coordinated with other institutional leaders, both academic and administrative, to ensure that the University’s vision of becoming the “Interactive University” is realized.
- Locations of Information Technology Offices
- The Office of IT Administration is located in the Drinko Library, in the Administrative Suite on the 3rd floor.
- IT Infrastructures and Customer Services is located on the 1st floor of the Drinko Library, with labs in Smith Hall, Corbly Hall, Harris Hall and the Drinko Library.
- MUOnline Design Center is located in the suite 219 of the Communications Building.
- Technology Outreach Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Communications Building.
- The University Library is currently located in the John Deaver Drinko Library while the Government Documents and Special Collections are located in the Morrow Library.
- Digital Media Services is located in room 102 in the Communications Building.
- Telecommunications is located on the 4th floor of the Drinko Library.