Why become a Marshall Greek?
- Fraternity and Sorority Life at Marshall raised $17,740.12 for the American Cancer Society and Relay for Life in only two months
- Completes over 4,500 hours in community service each year
- Consistently holds a higher Cumulative and Semester GPA than the all-campus average
- In 2012, we partnered with the Huntington Boys and Girls Club making it our campus-wide philanthropy
- There are twelve fraternities and six sororities at Marshall University
- Raises more than $40,000 toward individual chapter philanthropies each year
- Greek Life has been in existence at Marshall for over 100 years
- We refer to our core values as Pillars of Character which consist of: scholarship, leadership, service, social, friendship and advancement
- All chapters enforce a strict zero-tolerance policy against Hazing
Why wouldn’t you?