The Division of Management, Marketing & MIS offers a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing.
Graduates of the program add value to many types of organizations. They are prepared to meet the challenges of a technological business environment because they have mastered many professional skills.
The job of Marketing is to get and keep customers by determining and satisfying customer needs and wants in a diverse market. This is done by making sure the company has the right products and/or services and that these are correctly promoted, distributed, and priced. The B.B.A. in Marketing prepares you to professionally carry out these responsibilities.
Careers awaiting the graduate with a B.B.A. degree in Marketing include:
- Marketing Director
- Sales Manager
- Promotion Manager
- Account Executive
- Branch Manager
- Market Researcher
- Store Manager
Students who graduate with a B.B.A. in Marketing will develop the following skills:
- Critical thinking skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Selling skills – product, price, promotio and distribution tools
- Market and distribution research
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of market data
- Development, analysis, and modification of marketing plans and strategy
- Foreign marketing environments
- Consumer behavioral patterns
- Research skills
Core Business Courses
ACC 215, 216 – Principles of Accounting
MKT 231 – Principles of Selling