Partner with Us
We welcome your referrals.
As a faculty member, you can partner with us in ways that will benefit your students, employers and YOU!
Why refer STUDENTS to Career Services? We can:
- Assist the undecided or wavering student with major selection
- Use our resources to help research, explore and plan career possibilities
- Provide professional resume assistance for part-time, full-time, internship and targeted situations
- Improve interview skills through both virtual and face-to-face mock interviews
- Sharpen job search and networking skills
- Provide employment opportunities through Fall, Spring and Educator Career Expos as well as many individual company on-campus interview events
Encourage students to check our website often for a continually updated list of on-campus events.
Why refer EMPLOYERS to Career Services? We can:
- Give them a free on-line job posting service through Marshall JobTrax
- Provide the opportunity to recruit on campus through large career expos and part-time job fairs
- Assist companies in the development of an internship program
- Arrange an information session or individual recruiting event, including on-campus interviews
- Facilitate beneficial relationships between business professionals and you, as faculty
How can Career Services benefit you as FACULTY? We can do class presentations, workshops, and even fill in for you during a planned day of absence so that you do not have to cancel class. Topics include:
- Job search and networking strategies
- Cover letter/resume and CV development
- Interviewing skills, including appearance and dress
- Finding your passion—career exploration and selecting a major
- Job market trends
- General information about services we offer
To request a presentation, click here.