Partner with Us
We welcome your referrals.
As a faculty member, you can provide your students with additional knowledge and resources.
Please feel free to refer students to Career Services who may need help with:
- Choosing a major
- Researching a career
- Developing a resume
- Improving interview skills
- Looking for a part-time job or an internship
We ask that you encourage your students to check out our website regularly for upcoming on-campus events, information sessions, interviews and more.
As a faculty member you can refer employers to:
- Post jobs & internships on JobTrax
- Upcoming Career Expo information on our website
- Develop an internship program
- Arrange an information session or recruiting event, including on-campus interviews
- Schedule an on-site meeting with Career Services to discuss partnership opportunities
Career Services can conduct workships or presentations on the following topics:
- Job search and networking strategies
- Cover letter/resume development
- Interviewing skills, including appearance & dress
- Finding your passion - career exploration & selecting a major
- Job market trends
- General information about services we offer
To request a presentation, click here.